Philips cdd-2600 not supported yet

Post by Marco Calabri » Fri, 31 Jan 1997 04:00:00

Does anybody know if the Philips cdd-2600 is going to be supported by cd-r
software like EZ-CD Pro or CD-Creator, and also by EZ-SCSI 4?
Until now it just works with GearMM!!!!
Marco

Post by Rufus A Greenbau » Fri, 31 Jan 1997 04:00:00

> Does anybody know if the Philips cdd-2600 is going to be supported by cd-r
> software like EZ-CD Pro or CD-Creator, and also by EZ-SCSI 4?
> Until now it just works with GearMM!!!!
> Marco

Suggest you your local TraxData office

In Italy:       +39-2-9211 2092

In UK:          +44-1753-586655

They have various CD-Recorder packages

Regards

Post by Deirdre' Straugha » Sat, 01 Feb 1997 04:00:00

> Does anybody know if the Philips cdd-2600 is going to be supported by cd-r
> software like EZ-CD Pro or CD-Creator, and also by EZ-SCSI 4?
> Until now it just works with GearMM!!!!

It's supported by the latest version of CD Creator. You can update some
versions of CD Creator on our Web site. Please go to our online
registration page (http://websvr1.adaptec.com/cdrec/promo/register.html)
and fill in the form, selecting CD Creator 2 in the drop-down box for
the product you are registering. After you submit the form you will be
given a choice of software patches you can download.

It's also supported by Easy-CD Pro 95 2.0, now shipping.

EZSCSI 4.x doesn't support it, and I don't think any changes are planned
this package until the summer.

--
Best regards, Deirdre' Straughan
"Largo al factotum del CD-R"