Need Windows drivers for Sanyo H94A

Post by Harold M. Harv » Sun, 24 Mar 1996 04:00:00

I want to be able to play audio with some of the Windows CD players. I
installed the drive but Windows says I need MCI CD files

Harold

Post by Terry Rob » Fri, 12 Apr 1996 04:00:00

> I want to be able to play audio with some of the Windows CD players. I
> installed the drive but Windows says I need MCI CD files

> Harold

I have had this CDROM for about 1 year, and in all the ime I have spent
on these newsgroups, not one person has been able to supply Windows
drivers for the CDROM. I am ever hopeful though. If by chance someone
gave you a set of Windows drivers could you pass them onto me. I'll do
likewise. By the way, which version of DOS drivers do you have. I have
1.0 and 1.02, if you need one/both I could send them, if you have later
I'd be grateful for a copy.

Terry Robb, U.S. Antarctic Program
            Christchurch New Zealand

1. Sanyo CDR-H94a drivers for DOS/Windows

Anyone got a copy of the DOS driver for the above cd-rom drive??  If so,
can I get it from somewhere??  I've tried just about all the search engines
in the Web to no avail.

                                        Thanks...

                                        James C.

2. HOW TO: relocate user profiles/My Documents etc?

3. Sanyo CDR-H94A Dos and Windows 3.x device Drivers

4. bit masking

5. Sanyo CDR-H94A / Media Magic Windows NT Driver

6. !TCPIP - SMTP - help?

7. Need Sanyo Dble Speed CDR-H94A driver

8. Speech Recognition Breakthru

9. Sanyo CDR-H94A Driver Needed

10. NEED SANYO CDR-H94A drivers for DOS, OS2!!!

11. Need Sanyo CDR-H94A Driver for Win95

12. Sanyo CDR-H94A Drivers needed

13. Sanyo CDR-H94A CD-Rom driver needed-Diamond MM1000