No Cover Designer in Nero 5.5.10.20?

Post by Bruise » Mon, 07 Apr 2003 09:37:54

I know I'm arriving late to the party, but I just updated Nero to
v.5.5.10.20 and see that there no longer is the Cover Designer. Is this now
a separate download?

Thanks,
Bruce

No Cover Designer in Nero 5.5.10.20?

Post by CQ » Mon, 07 Apr 2003 11:47:34

Quote:> there no longer is the Cover Designer. Is this now
> a separate download?

I just upgraded mine today and still have a Cover designer. It was in the
same package as the program upgrade (although I don't see much change to
the cover designer yet) all in the nero551020.exe

--
CQ

Post by Bruise » Mon, 07 Apr 2003 23:22:52

>>> there no longer is the Cover Designer. Is this now
>>> a separate download?

>> I just upgraded mine today and still have a Cover designer. It was
>> in the same package as the program upgrade (although I don't see
>> much change to the cover designer yet) all in the nero551020.exe

Hmmm, that's odd. Just re-ran the installer and the Cover Designer is there.
Maybe I missed it before.

Thanks.

No Cover Designer in Nero 5.5.10.20?

Post by Purple Tertl » Wed, 16 Apr 2003 02:25:44

It'll be located in the C:\Program Files\ahead\Nero Cover Designer if you
used the default installation options.

|| I know I'm arriving late to the party, but I just updated Nero to
|| v.5.5.10.20 and see that there no longer is the Cover Designer. Is
|| this now a separate download?
|| Thanks,
|| Bruce

No Cover Designer in Nero 5.5.10.20?

Post by Bruise » Wed, 16 Apr 2003 22:49:17

Thanks, I solved the prob by re-installing. Don't know what went wrong the
first time.

>> It'll be located in the C:\Program Files\ahead\Nero Cover Designer
>> if you used the default installation options.

1. NERO CDROM 5.5.10.20 upgrade

Why won't this file work? The last upgrade gave me the same problem. I
downloaded the file from a different site and it worked. This time I
tried every site and I get the same error. It gets to the wmplugin.dll
and the Windows XP gives me an error message. Anyone have any ideas?

Alvan J Hilker

2. I was just wondering

3. Setting deafult cover designer in Nero

4. floating point package for GCC

5. Nero Cover Designer

6. Need Business Analyst @ Hartford, CT

7. Nero Cover Designer templates

8. Shareware Update - Reference Edit 3.0

9. Nero 5 5 9 9 cover designer lost help file can any one help??

10. nero cover designer

11. Nero Cover Designer 2.2

12. Nero Cover Designer

13. Nero 5 cover designer and .cdc files