Nero - Nero Express interface issues

Post by T » Fri, 14 Mar 2003 02:05:59

I am running Windows 2K professional, and have a plextor cd-rw and
recently installed a pioneer dvd-rw.  I have been using Nero for the
longest time.  Recently, I upgraded my nero to the latest version (it
came with my DVD-RW).  Now, I am unable to get to the original Nero
Burning Rom interface.  Instead, it always opens up the Nero Express
interface.  I discovered that if I uninstall and reinstall Nero, and
open the short-cut for the Nero Burning Rom, then it will work.  But,
if I reset my computer or start up the Nero Express UI, then the
Express interface always loads up.  Anyone else have this problem?

Also, I noticed that if I try to burn some files to a DVD that are
less than 700MB or so, Nero Express does not let me select the option
to create a DVD-R.  It recognizes my DVD and CD burner, but only
allows the option of creating CD-RW

Thanks