need driver

Post by jkosk » Thu, 10 Jul 2003 06:28:20

i have a sony dvd-rom  ddu 1621, and i lost my driver.I write to sony and i
can't get this driver,can you help me please.

je possde un dvd-rom ddu 1621 et j'ai perdu mon driver par erreur , j'ai
crit a sony qui m'on donn un site ou le trouver mais je ne trouve pas, Je
ne suis pas famili avec l'ordinateur.Serait-il possible de me l'envoyer par
e-mail. Merci

need driver

Post by tomca » Fri, 11 Jul 2003 09:38:59

  Are you referring to a firmware flash or perhaps DVD player software
decoder?

> i have a sony dvd-rom  ddu 1621, and i lost my driver.I write to sony and i
> can't get this driver,can you help me please.

> je possde un dvd-rom ddu 1621 et j'ai perdu mon driver par erreur , j'ai
> crit a sony qui m'on donn un site ou le trouver mais je ne trouve pas, Je
> ne suis pas famili avec l'ordinateur.Serait-il possible de me l'envoyer par
> e-mail. Merci

1. Need drivers for 2x Reveal CD Rom Drive

Hi, I'm looking for the drivers for the PC for a 2x (?) Reveal CD-Rom
made by a company out of California. My search of various search
engines came up with nothing, it looks like the company is long out of
business?

If you know where I can find them or know a website I can search, let
me know so I can keep my eyes peeled.

Company: Reveal Computer Products Inc.
The Model Number is: GCD-R420B
Date Mfg: Jan, '95.

Thanks in advance!

Brian

2. Aptiva+Warp4 ?

3. Need driver

4. Mail Order Companies

5. Need driver for Creative cd2422/3E

6. CreatePipe or IStream used as a bidirectional ipc mechanism

7. need driver for NEC 4300A CDROM Drive

8. network hardware & cable modem upgrade

9. Please Help with REVEAL CD Rom ... need driver

10. HELP!!! Need Drivers for Sanyo 94A

11. CHINON CD ROM CDS 545 HELP NEED DRIVERS

12. HELP! NEED DRIVER FOR WEARNESS CDD-620

13. I need Driver For Win95 for a RCD-1000