MCI CD audio driver

Post by Phi » Fri, 31 Mar 1995 04:00:00

I have a TEAC cdrom...I can't seem to get the MCI CD audio driver to
work... when I am using the CD Player, it does not recognize the CD in
the drive and when I press play it tells me that I need to load the audio
driver, I know it is installed, I even reinstalled it.

Can someone help?

P.S.  I do have the cd-drive being recognized, I can even run cdroms,
just no sound.

--

MCI CD audio driver

Post by Martin Weterin » Sun, 02 Apr 1995 04:00:00

>I have a TEAC cdrom...I can't seem to get the MCI CD audio driver to
>work... when I am using the CD Player, it does not recognize the CD in
>the drive and when I press play it tells me that I need to load the audio
>driver, I know it is installed, I even reinstalled it.
>Can someone help?
>P.S.  I do have the cd-drive being recognized, I can even run cdroms,
>just no sound.

Go to the drivers section of the control panel ==> Add driver, choose
[MCI] CD Audio, then it will ask you for one of the Windows diskettes
and voila !!!

Play your Audio CD's

Good Luck,

Martin
--
Live long and prosper ...........

Cserve : 100117,3414
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

MCI CD audio driver

Post by Tan Nguy » Mon, 03 Apr 1995 05:00:00

oI have a TEAC cdrom...I can't seem to get the MCI CD audio driver to
owork... when I am using the CD Player, it does not recognize the CD in
othe drive and when I press play it tells me that I need to load the audio
odriver, I know it is installed, I even reinstalled it.

oCan someone help?

oP.S.  I do have the cd-drive being recognized, I can even run cdroms,
ojust no sound.

o--

 Make sure that you install from the same
set of Windows disks, I've had problem when my Windows is Win. for Workgroup
and drivers come from Win 3.1.

MCI CD audio driver

Post by Phi » Tue, 04 Apr 1995 04:00:00

>oI have a TEAC cdrom...I can't seem to get the MCI CD audio driver to
>owork... when I am using the CD Player, it does not recognize the CD in
>othe drive and when I press play it tells me that I need to load the audio
>odriver, I know it is installed, I even reinstalled it.

>oCan someone help?

>oP.S.  I do have the cd-drive being recognized, I can even run cdroms,
>ojust no sound.

>o--

> Make sure that you install from the same
>set of Windows disks, I've had problem when my Windows is Win. for Workgroup
>and drivers come from Win 3.1.

I only have Windows 3.1, I had it working fine after reinstalling the cd
software.  I then turned off my computer and the driver stopped working.
I can find no reason for it to stop working.