REQUEST<<<Can anyone please post Macromedia MX Learning CDs>>>

REQUEST<<<Can anyone please post Macromedia MX Learning CDs>>>

Post by Mike Richte » Wed, 25 Jun 2003 11:55:07

Heavy Duty wrote nothing at all - not surprisingly when there's nothing
to say.

How about joining the pirates in the warez groups?

This is not a binary group and only text is welcome.

Mike
--

http://www.mrichter.com/

1. >>>>>>>>>>MINI CD-R 3 '' 8 CM <<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hello,
Boutic of mini cd-rom 8 cm virgins, ready to engrave, purchases in small (or
big) quantity, with the possibility to print directly (in 1440 dpi) logo or
picture. Interesting for the small sets or restricted diffusion. We have a
big success because none sites offers the same benefits that us. We deliver
C.O.D. in 48 or 96 hs, in advisable on all the Europe.
Visit at : http://www.script-adour.com/cd8

2. Acorn User Issue 212 (October 1999)

4. Lotus123 *.wk1 files