Nero Cover Designer 2.2

Post by rag.. » Fri, 10 Jan 2003 11:05:59

I found the 'help' file to be lacking the info I need.  Is there a way
in the latest (ver. 2.2) to print two _different_ CD labels on one
sheet (Neato or the like) at one pass, or must it be done with two
files and two passes?  All I can manage is to print two copies of the
_same_  label on a single pass.  Thanks for any information/help.

1. Setting deafult cover designer in Nero

In Nero's manual, it states: "If you have more than one cover editor
installed on your PC, you can define a default editor". I have
"SureThing" installed and prefer to make it my default. How do I plug-in
"SureThing" to Nero as my default? Thanks.

2. make me understand this plz.

3. Nero Cover Designer

4. CFP: RTSS'97 (**Deadline May 1**)

5. Nero Cover Designer templates

6. FS : Sun Sparcstation IPX 64MB 1GIG Sbus SCSI/10BT

7. Nero 5 5 9 9 cover designer lost help file can any one help??

8. Schematic for parallel MIDI - interface for a laptop?

9. No Cover Designer in Nero 5.5.10.20?

10. nero cover designer

11. Nero Cover Designer

12. Nero 5 cover designer and .cdc files

13. Nero Cover Designer - Export List?