Nero - Burn Process Failed - Command Sequence Error - any ideas whats going on?

Nero - Burn Process Failed - Command Sequence Error - any ideas whats going on?

Post by Ian Robert » Sat, 21 Jun 2003 01:21:41

Hi

Just found today that I'm unable to burn an audio disc using Nero.
I'm just trying to make a compilation and have nveer had a problem
doing it before today.

I can still write files to CD-RW. Using Windows XP, I just copy a file
to the CD drive and then click "write these files to CD" and it works
fine.  So that verifies the drive can still write.

Ive tried numerous diffrent discs at different speeds and I get the
same error.

Just wondered if anyone had some ideas on any settings I can adjust or
other things to try to get Nero to work again.  The drive is a Plextor
161040A IDE.

Thanks

Ian