Iomega ZIPCD 650 - Why can't it read audio/data CD's?

Iomega ZIPCD 650 - Why can't it read audio/data CD's?

Post by Jerry LaBauv » Thu, 26 Oct 2000 10:52:56

I have an Iomega ZipCD 650, and I can't read audio or data CD's with it. It
burns audio and data cd's fine. I have a generic cd-rom as my E: drive, the
Iomega is the G: drive. I am using the adaptec software. Any ideas what's
wrong here?

1. Trying to re-install Adaptec (Iomega) zipCD 650 Application CD

I recently had to attempt to re-install Adaptec version 4.0
Application CD (purchased with the Iomega CD Writer). However, I
encountered two problems:

1. I receive an error message telling me that the program already
exists on the hard drive (although I have attempted to remove all
traces of it with Microsoft Windows' "Add/Delete Programs" utility as
well as with Symantec's Clean Sweep.

2. The installation process requests the registration number from the
original package which I has been disposed of. PLEASE advise
workarounds for the above problems.

Thank you.

Darryl Milstein

2. Amiga connection

3. Iomega Zipcd 650 4x4x24 help

4. Need info on Gauntlet's PC Extender

5. Iomega ZipCd 650 Trackwriter Error

6. cyrillic fonts

7. Iomega ZIPCD 650

8. 2d scroller JComponent?

9. CD's with more then 650 Mb of data while only 74mins/650Mb large

10. How's the Iomega ZipCD drive?

11. HELP: cd-rom drive doesn't read mixed (audio/data) cd's

12. My drive will read data cd's but not audio cd's

13. DVD drive doesn't read/recognize data or audio CD's.