Appreciate help on wnaspi32.dll not loading Same problem TIA

Appreciate help on wnaspi32.dll not loading Same problem TIA

Post by Mike Richte » Fri, 03 Jul 1998 04:00:00

It seems likely that something else installed an old or faulty WNAPSPI -
and used a later date. In your position, I'd move the current one to
dead storage and run WNASPI32 again to see whether it installs
correctly. If it should fail again, put back the 'bad' one and go for
professional help.

Mike

--

http://mrichter.simplenet.com
CD-R http://resource.simplenet.com

1. EZCD Can't load wnaspi32.dll

I have a weird problem.

I used to use version 3.01d, then loaned out my recorder for a few
months.  Just got it back and when I start up EZCD it gives me the
error can't load wnaspi32.dll and cant write a CD w/o it.  The program
then continues but wont let me write.

I then downloaded 3.5c upgraded and still have same error.  I removed
everything reinstalled, same problem.

Anyone have any ideas?

Is this file supposed to be in EZCD directory and in windows/system
directory?  Are they supposed to be the same?  Can someone tell me the
dates/sizes on theirs pleasE?

Thanks in advance,
Brian Donnelly

2. ATC

3. To : Mike Richter, 4416s not working with EASY CD CREATOR.......missing wnaspi32.dll.....WHY?

4. Multihomed PDC

5. 4416s not working with EASY CD CREATOR.......missing wnaspi32.dll.....WHY?

6. TeXhax Digest V91 #032

7. windac32 error : "WNASPI32.dll not found" on my Mitumi 24X IDE CD-rom

8. 2 ipaqs on one computer?

9. Problems with WNASPI32.DLL

10. initio wnaspi32.dll and cd-r problems.

11. Help getting WNASPI32.DLL "started and running"...Please!

12. Help With WNASPI32.DLL