Ricoh mp6200 and packet writing

Post by Tony Clix » Sun, 22 Jun 1997 04:00:00

Thinking of buying a Ricoh.

If I write lots of small files to a CD using packet writing, can
other PCs read the disks?

And then when a disk is sufficiently full, can you convert it to ISO
format?

Tony

--

Tony Clixby - Bebington - Wirral - UK

http://www.clixby.demon.co.uk

1. Ricoh MP6200 can't write CDR

My pc config is PII 333Hz, 128MB Ram, 8.4GB hardisk, Ricoh MP6200(int
scsi),
software DirectCD and Gear.

It had been give me some erro message when I write the CDR disk, the funny
thing is I have no trouble when I write a CD-RW.

Could anyone suggest what it is, if it write the CD-RW ok, it should do the
same to CD-R.

2. How to create a region from a bmp file ?

3. Ricoh 1420c Packet writing or NOT !

4. Here's one for ya

5. Ricoh 1420C now supports packet writing and isn't being discontinued!

6. Folder Listing in Web Browser

7. ? Ricoh 1420c Packet writing ?

8. source route / translational bridging

9. Ricoh 1420C and packet writing

10. Packet writing drivers compatable with Ricoh 6200S CD-RW

11. Can The RICOH RS-1420C do packet writing !!!!!

12. Does the Ricoh 1420c do packet-writing?