Sanyo Torisan CDR-S16 Help needed

Post by bigax.. » Mon, 07 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Greetings!

I have a Sanyo Torisan CDR-S16 model CD Rom burner that I received as a
gift. Unfortuently I do not have, nor do I know what type of CDR
Burning software works with this CDR.

I have tryed using ADAPTECS Easy CD Creater but it does not recognize
the Torisan as being a burner.

If anyone knows what software will work on this CDR I would really
appreachiate it. I can use it as a CD Rom drive just fine.

Thanks

BA

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

1. Sanyo Torisan CDR-S16 Help needed

Greetings!

I have a Sanyo Torisan CDR-S16 model CD Rom burner that I received as a
gift. Unfortuently I do not have, nor do I know what type of CDR
Burning software works with this CDR.

I have tryed using ADAPTECS Easy CD Creater but it does not recognize
the Torisan as being a burner.

If anyone knows what software will work on this CDR I would really
appreachiate it. I can use it as a CD Rom drive just fine.

Thanks

BA

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

2. Radio Frequency Interference on Residential Line

3. TORISAN CDR-S16 Driver Needed! Help!

4. G++ Compile error

5. Need drivers: Sanyo Torisan 4X

6. big problem! "active directory " can't work?

7. Need Win95 driver for Torisan (Sanyo) S1G cd rom

8. Long live of Ricoh MP7040a ?

9. Torisan (Sanyo) CDR-CG3 Firmware

10. Torisan (Sanyo) CDR-SIG questions

11. TORiSAN (Sanyo) 4X CD-ROM with SB16 problem - Help?

12. SoundBlaster 16 and TORiSAN (Sanyo) 4X CD-ROM - Help?

13. HELP Need drivers Sanyo CDR-H94smv