Nero Cover Designer

Post by Jeff » Thu, 31 Oct 2002 00:03:46

Couple of questions
1. When I use the template how I can insert my title on the cover but it
retains the words <Title> same with other fields. How do I get rid of
this.

2. When using Document Data insert how do I reverse the file (title) and
artist to title is first?

Any other easier to use freeware for covers?

Nero Cover Designer

Post by Chet » Fri, 01 Nov 2002 09:32:21

Not sure about question 1. I have no trouble.  In re: question 2, simply
slide the fields to the position you want on the cover, while loading the
working on the empty template and re-save.  Next time data is taken into the
template, the title and artist will be in the position you put them on the
template.

You questions weren't entirely clear, but that may help.

Chet

Quote:> Couple of questions

Post by Stephen Bar » Mon, 04 Nov 2002 00:57:25

> Couple of questions
> 1. When I use the template how I can insert my title on the cover but it
> retains the words <Title> same with other fields. How do I get rid of
> this.

> 2. When using Document Data insert how do I reverse the file (title) and
> artist to title is first?

> Any other easier to use freeware for covers?

Download Feurio and use it's cover designer which will read Nero created
disks....IMO Feurio is superior to Nero anyway.

1. Nero Cover Designer

I have Nero 5.5917, and tried to use its cover designer for first time
today. According to the *very* skimpy Help (just an introductory
paragraph really!), it is supposed to automatically include the
playlist. Is this supposed to work directly after burning a CD? I
cannot get it to do anything like that.

Is there any detailed step-by-step help please?

--
Terry, West Sussex, UK

2. IDE disks #48 and 49 ?????

3. Nero Cover Designer templates

4. 802.11b LAN File Access

5. nero cover designer

6. using GetThemeMargins

7. Nero Cover Designer 2.2

8. SunOS 4.1.x Sendmail Capabilities

9. Nero Cover Designer - Export List?

10. Formatting Inlays with Nero Cover Designer 2.1

11. Nero Cover Designer

12. Nero Cover Designer VS Click & Design Labeller