HELP!!! Mitsumi 4802 TE installation

Post by Clara Mismett » Thu, 14 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Hi,

I've just bought a mistumi 4802TE recorder. Windows recognizes it.
It reads very well data but I can't burn : all the burning softwares keep
their writing otpion in grey...
Can anybody help ?

Thanks

HELP!!! Mitsumi 4802 TE installation

Post by Wilf Housto » Fri, 15 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Clara

This is almost certainly because the burning software is either not
installed properly or does not recognise the 4802 as burner.  You do not say
which software you are trying to use.  Also, beware that some of the burning
packages do not sit happily together on the same PC.  You say the drive
works happily as a cdrom and this lends weight to the thought that the
burner software is not installed correctly.  Try un-installing any burner
packages installed, then follow the install procedure for the software that
came with the burner.  It may well be that you need updated files to
recognise the Mitsumi.  If this doesn't work check the software
manufacturers website.

Wilf

Quote:> Hi,

> I've just bought a mistumi 4802TE recorder. Windows recognizes it.
> It reads very well data but I can't burn : all the burning softwares keep
> their writing otpion in grey...
> Can anybody help ?

> Thanks

1. Mitsumi 4802 TE ??

Hello I'm a newbies in CD-RW world ...
now I want to buy a CD-RW drive that cheap enough for me I thought ........
this Mitsumi 4802 TE is IDE 8 read, 4 write, 2 Re write ......
I know this drive may be to ancient for now .. but this drive is the
cheapest one with acceptable write ability (not re write) .........
I'm not much care about the read speed and the Re-write speed ....

any body know how the perfomance of this drive ? (quality, write ability)
I mean is this drive not easyly break, able to write at any software (EZCD
4,1 and CDRWIN is most important) and is writed CDR using this drive is able
to be use on other CD player and CDROM (music, data, VCD)

oh yes... after reading much news at this group .. I found that RAW is
important for a CD-RW ... I want to add my question more ... is this Mitsumi
4802 TE also support RAW .. and what is the actually use of RAW is ?

...  because I can't every day check the newsgroup .. ( I use a cyber cafe)

sorry my question is too much and looks like fool and sorry my english is
very poor.

--
Thank you very much.

2. Visor Deluxe won't sync in WinME via USB

3. Mitsumi 4802 TE ... any good?

4. General GUI OOPS Language for X/MS Windows (source compatable)

5. Mitsumi 4802 TE , Nero problems with audio burning !

6. SE/30 24 Bit Color RasterOps vs Xceed?

7. Mitsumi CR 4802 TE

8. Help? .3ds to .x file conv

9. 4802 TE problem .. need help...

10. redhat linux CDR Copy 4802 TE