Need Help making vcd from mpgs using WinOnCD

Need Help making vcd from mpgs using WinOnCD

Post by Raw Delux » Mon, 02 Aug 1999 04:00:00

When I try to make a vcd from NTSC mpgs, both WinOnCD 3.5 and Video Pack 4.0,
make the Movie tracks and then I get the error:

CDI_BUM.DAT is not a valid RTF file

I'm new at this, so I would appreciate any input from anyone who knows how to
fix this error.

TIA

Need Help making vcd from mpgs using WinOnCD

Post by Mike Richte » Tue, 03 Aug 1999 04:00:00

An MPEG may be in NTSC format without complying with the whitebook
requirements for VCD. I do not know your s/w so cannot say whether the
message is complaining about that. (What do they mean by a DAT not being
in RTF - assuming that that RTF does not mean the usual Rich Text
Format?)

The problem may be as simple as a demand for an MPEG instead of a DAT.

Mike

--

http://mrichter.simplenet.com
CD-R http://resource.simplenet.com

1. Adaptec VCD Creator - mpg file parameter does not match VCD specification (white book 2.0)

Hi,

I have just gotten myself a snazzi, and wanted to convert some of my
home videos to VCD format.

Tried capturing the home videos to my HDD using the snazzi using VCD
format, it worked out smoothly, and saved it to the HDD.

However, when I tried to use Adaptec VCD Creator, it said that the
captured MPG file(352x288) does not match the VCD specification (white
book v2.0). Check out the information stats of the MPG file and it
showed that the file is capture in 352 x 288. Is this the correct
format for VCD creation?

Hope that someone can help me out on this.. thanks!!

2. US Velo1 in Europe !?

3. warning if you are using vcd creator to create VCD

4. Customizing TermSrvr.MST

5. create vcd using vcd creator

6. MSI Bluetooth and Activesync not communicating

7. MPG movie to VCD

8. POP3 to /var/spool/mail?

9. Macintosh: How do I convert MPGs to 'toast-ready' or make VCD image?

10. create vcd using vcd creator

11. converting mpg to VCD

12. create vcd using vcd creator

13. converting mpg to VCD