MS Word Templates for CD Covers?

Post by Jim Fa » Sat, 19 Apr 1997 04:00:00

Has anybody made CD-Cover Templates for Microsoft Word?  I'm looking
for templates that can make booklets that can fit inside a jewel case,
like the instructions for games, etc.

I want to print out the tips, hints, cheat codes that I download from
Web pages and pop them inside the CD cases that most games come in.

I think I can make my own, but I'd prefer not to re-invent the wheel.

Thanks for any pointers.

MS Word Templates for CD Covers?

Post by Grum » Tue, 29 Apr 1997 04:00:00

Quote:

>Has anybody made CD-Cover Templates for Microsoft Word?  I'm looking
>for templates that can make booklets that can fit inside a jewel case,
>like the instructions for games, etc.

>I want to print out the tips, hints, cheat codes that I download from
>Web pages and pop them inside the CD cases that most games come in.

>I think I can make my own, but I'd prefer not to re-invent the wheel.

>Thanks for any pointers.

Try Publisher97. It has a ready made template.

Post by Katherine Cochran » Wed, 30 Apr 1997 04:00:00

> >Has anybody made CD-Cover Templates for Microsoft Word?  I'm looking
> >for templates that can make booklets that can fit inside a jewel case,
> >like the instructions for games, etc.

> >I want to print out the tips, hints, cheat codes that I download from
> >Web pages and pop them inside the CD cases that most games come in.

> >I think I can make my own, but I'd prefer not to re-invent the wheel.

> >Thanks for any pointers.

> Try Publisher97. It has a ready made template.

There are also some templates for several programs at:

        http://www.cd-info.com/CDIC/Technology/CD-R/Labeling

Always glad to have more to add to this collection if you've done one!

Cheers,
Kathy

--
Katherine Cochrane