Sanyo Torisan CDR-S16 Help needed

Post by bigax.. » Mon, 07 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Greetings!

I have a Sanyo Torisan CDR-S16 model CD Rom burner that I received as a
gift. Unfortuently I do not have, nor do I know what type of CDR
Burning software works with this CDR.

I have tryed using ADAPTECS Easy CD Creater but it does not recognize
the Torisan as being a burner.

If anyone knows what software will work on this CDR I would really
appreachiate it. I can use it as a CD Rom drive just fine.

Thanks

BA

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

Sanyo Torisan CDR-S16 Help needed

Post by Adrian Mille » Sat, 12 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Please check our drive database via the Info-Grid link in my sig, if the
drive is there and listed as supported upgrading to ECDC 3.5c should bring
the drive to life for you.
--

Best regards, Adrian Miller
(On behalf of the Adaptec Software Products Group)

> Greetings!

> I have a Sanyo Torisan CDR-S16 model CD Rom burner that I received as a
> gift. Unfortuently I do not have, nor do I know what type of CDR
> Burning software works with this CDR.

> I have tryed using ADAPTECS Easy CD Creater but it does not recognize
> the Torisan as being a burner.

> If anyone knows what software will work on this CDR I would really
> appreachiate it. I can use it as a CD Rom drive just fine.

> Thanks

> BA

1. Sanyo Torisan CDR-S16 Help needed

Greetings!

I have a Sanyo Torisan CDR-S16 model CD Rom burner that I received as a
gift. Unfortuently I do not have, nor do I know what type of CDR
Burning software works with this CDR.

I have tryed using ADAPTECS Easy CD Creater but it does not recognize
the Torisan as being a burner.

If anyone knows what software will work on this CDR I would really
appreachiate it. I can use it as a CD Rom drive just fine.

Thanks

BA

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

2. plotting over an image

3. TORISAN CDR-S16 Driver Needed! Help!

4. hp officejet 500

5. Need drivers: Sanyo Torisan 4X

6. C run-time library gethostname routine

7. Need Win95 driver for Torisan (Sanyo) S1G cd rom

8. SunOS 4.0x 386i install disks wanted...

9. Torisan (Sanyo) CDR-CG3 Firmware

10. Torisan (Sanyo) CDR-SIG questions

11. TORiSAN (Sanyo) 4X CD-ROM with SB16 problem - Help?

12. SoundBlaster 16 and TORiSAN (Sanyo) 4X CD-ROM - Help?

13. HELP Need drivers Sanyo CDR-H94smv