CompUSA Memorex Rebate

Post by Wai Wo » Thu, 25 Dec 1997 04:00:00

I finally got mine after many months.
I'm waiting for my HP rebate right now.
Rebate sucks!

Quote:>Subject: CompUSA Memorex Rebate
>Date: Tue, 23 Dec 1997 17:56:10 GMT
>Remember way back when in the old fashioned times?  CompUSA had a
>rebate where you buy the $20 5 pack of CDRs and you got a $20
>mail in certificate?
>Did anyone get their rebate?  It's been ages and I haven't.
>+--------------------------------------------------------------------+
>   http://rampages.onramp.net/~phelper            icq:  2715558
>   UO:  phelper, GrandMaster Smith, Napa Valley
>   "It's an N word.  It's definitely an N word."
>   Support the anti-Spam amendment: Join at http://www.cauce.org/

CompUSA Memorex Rebate

Post by Kenneth J. Weinbe » Thu, 25 Dec 1997 04:00:00

I got mine, but it did take a long time.  CompUSA is one of the worst
I've seen with rebates.  Most of the time I have to call them to get
any action.

>I finally got mine after many months.
>I'm waiting for my HP rebate right now.
>Rebate sucks!

>>Subject: CompUSA Memorex Rebate
>>Date: Tue, 23 Dec 1997 17:56:10 GMT

>>Remember way back when in the old fashioned times?  CompUSA had a
>>rebate where you buy the $20 5 pack of CDRs and you got a $20
>>mail in certificate?

>>Did anyone get their rebate?  It's been ages and I haven't.
>>+--------------------------------------------------------------------+
>>   http://rampages.onramp.net/~phelper            icq:  2715558
>>   UO:  phelper, GrandMaster Smith, Napa Valley
>>   "It's an N word.  It's definitely an N word."
>>   Support the anti-Spam amendment: Join at http://www.cauce.org/

1. Anyone receive COMPUSA Hi-val/pionner CD-R rebate?

In January of this year I purchased 50 pioneer cd-r's for $100 at
Compusa. This Hi-val package included a $75 rebate so my final cost be
around $25 or so I was led to believe. Although I no longer deal with
rebates, I was successful in getting a check from Memorex and Imation.
Am I the only one waiting for a a check from Hi-val?

Rick

2. Help with Cisco 753 router installation

3. Hi-Val CD-RW CompUSA rebate?

4. FS updated - various software and hardware

5. Ricoh MediaMaster rebate / CompUSA

6. ISQL database conversion to Procite

7. HP 7110i rebate at CompUSA

8. Not deleting profile

9. How's that Philips 2x cd-rw $99 after rebate from CompUSA?

10. $299 8x2x20 Memorex @ CompUSA

11. Memorex Brand CDR 99 cents at CompUSA

12. >>>> Found at CompUSA: Memorex Media, only $3.00/disc!