Cannot upgrade firmware of Acer 2010A (20x10)

Cannot upgrade firmware of Acer 2010A (20x10)

Post by Taner ?zbiyi » Wed, 25 Jun 2003 19:24:38

I've some problems with my Acer 2010A CDRW. So i think it is a good idea to
upgrade the firmware. I searched for flash-prgrams at the website of acer
and BenQ, but there are only flash-programs for firmwares H.xK, H.xH, H.xF.
The Firmware Version detection tool tells me, that my firmware is H.AU so i
can't upgrade my firmware with the founded flash-programs. The label of my
CDRW shows H.DH.
What can I do to upgrade my firmware?

Thanks
Taner