jitter

Post by Martin Motl » Sat, 02 Nov 1996 04:00:00

Do I also have to take care about jitter when I am doing a copy of an
audio CD(for instance with CD Copier from Adaptec)?

Regards,

Martin

1. Please explain jitter.

I use CDex and sometimes it reports that some rips
have 1 or 2  jitter errors . When there are many reported
the tracks will not even rip. There are some references
in the on line  CDex FAQ's but I am still confused.
I have gone over the standard CDR FAQ's
and don't recall much about jitter.
Just a link would be OK.

Thanks
Tom

2. Redirect password

3. Jitter correction and the Ricoh 7060S

4. Save file

5. Burned cds have jitter in cdrom only

6. .Making HP 5 Si on LAN a system printer on AS/400

7. Nero and jitter correction - finally !!!

8. Spam from TandemWorld.net

9. Audio Jitter

10. Need help on imporve MPEG/VCD playback without jitter?

11. Question: Jitter and DAE

12. Question: DAE "jitter" errors

13. Phillips CDD 2600 & Audio Jitter/Skips - help