CDRWin blind:)

Post by Arek » Sun, 06 Jul 2003 16:04:52

I have CdrWin 3.8 and 4.0 beta but none of them can see my CD recorder LG
8481B. Why

CDRWin blind:)

Post by Graham Mayo » Sun, 06 Jul 2003 17:11:37

CD writers have to be addressed specifically by the software. There has been
no development of this application for some considerable time. It may simply
be that the software predates your drive. One thing you can try that *may*
work - but no promises - is to use locate the wnaspi32.dll file, that comes
with Nero, in the CDRWIN folder. This *sometimes* forces recalcitrant
software to work on recent Windows operating systems (2000/XP).

--
<>>< ><<> ><<>
 Graham Mayor

> I have CdrWin 3.8 and 4.0 beta but none of them can see my CD
> recorder LG 8481B. Why

CDRWin blind:)

Post by smh » Sun, 06 Jul 2003 18:55:55

> I have CdrWin 3.8 and 4.0 beta but none of them can see my CD recorder LG
> 8481B. Why

Install aspi 4.60 with ForceASPI:
http://aspi.radified.com/

Then go into "Devices & Settings" (upper right-most square), ASPI tab.
Check "Use the default ASPI driver installed on the system".

CDRWin blind:)

Post by Johnnie Leun » Tue, 08 Jul 2003 03:16:27

Quote:> I have CdrWin 3.8 and 4.0 beta but none of them can see my CD recorder LG
> 8481B. Why

Simple.  Get a newer version.  The versions you mentioned are very old.
According to my records, 3.8f, the last 3.8 release, was out in September
2001.  The last 4.0 release came out in January 2002.

JL

CDRWin blind:)

Post by smh » Tue, 08 Jul 2003 03:51:13

> > I have CdrWin 3.8 and 4.0 beta but none of them can see my CD recorder LG
> > 8481B. Why

> Simple.  Get a newer version.  The versions you mentioned are very old.
> According to my records, 3.8f, the last 3.8 release, was out in September
> 2001.  The last 4.0 release came out in January 2002.

You are right.  Should get 3.9C+.  Thought LG 8481B was an 8x burner.

CDRWin blind:)

Post by GMA » Tue, 08 Jul 2003 17:17:36

>> I have CdrWin 3.8 and 4.0 beta but none of them can see my CD recorder LG
>> 8481B. Why

>Install aspi 4.60 with ForceASPI:
>http://aspi.radified.com/

Great advice, tell him to STEAL software ASSWIPE!!!
Quote:>Then go into "Devices & Settings" (upper right-most square), ASPI tab.
>Check "Use the default ASPI driver installed on the system".

1. To all you nice people who have tried to help me :) :) :)

I recently reloaded all of my software and had my email address reply
INCORRECT ARRGRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

  I've written nearly 25 letter with no response, or so I thought.....
to all you nice people who tried to respond to my posts thanks, but I of
course never got them, some other guy did :) :) :) :)

  Thanks for the potential help :)!!

it was afn62718 it's suppose to be afn62710  0<-- not an "8"

Life goes on :)

--
Good and evil are moreoften perverted
judgments of a Judeo-Christian ideal

2. parallel logic programming

3. CD-ROM Driving Blind!

4. #5ESS && Hunt Group && Distinctive Ringing

5. Blind bit to bit copy???

6. FS: Pilot Mac Pac

7. how to do "blind" copies

8. CD-ROM player technology

9. PCABX (software-based double blind listening tests) now cross-platform!

10. Nero and blind/raw copying

11. My LG CD-ROM is partially blind.

12. Excellent audiophile tech and blind listening reviews of computer audio

13. CD-ROM driving Blind!