Lot of CDD-2000 problems. Help!

Post by Matteo Tenc » Sun, 29 Dec 1996 04:00:00

Ciao All!

I have a lot of problems with my Philips CDD-2000.

First of all, I can't use Easy CD PRO to burn any disk: the writing process
ends successfully, but there a lot of corrupted files on the disk. A guy
suggested me to lower the DMA speed of my Advansys ISA controller, but the
problems didn't disappear.
So I dropped Easy CD Pro and tried with Snapshot/DAO. Everything works very
well, except for a fact: the burned disks can't be read by the CDD-2000.
Sometimes they can be read by the 8x IDE CD-ROM of the same PC, sometimes not.
It happened that both the CDD-2000 and the 8x CD-ROM could not read a
succesfully burned disk,  while 2 other 2x cd-rom mounted on 2 different PCs
could read it well.

Ciao!

Teo <--

Post by Matteo Tenc » Mon, 30 Dec 1996 04:00:00

Ciao All!

I have a lot of problems with my Philips CDD-2000.

First of all, I can't use Easy CD PRO to burn any disk: the writing process
ends successfully, but there a lot of corrupted files on the disk. A guy
suggested me to lower the DMA speed of my Advansys ISA controller, but the
problems didn't disappear.
So I dropped Easy CD Pro and tried with Snapshot/DAO. Everything works very
well, except for a fact: the burned disks can't be read by the CDD-2000.
Sometimes they can be read by the 8x IDE CD-ROM of the same PC, sometimes not.
It happened that both the CDD-2000 and the 8x CD-ROM could not read a
succesfully burned disk,  while 2 other 2x cd-rom mounted on 2 different PCs
could read it well.

Ciao!

Teo <--

1. Problem using Philips CDD-2000, help wanted...

I have serious problems using a Philips CDD-2000 CD-recorder,
my hardware configuration looks something like this; Pentium 120,
32 Mb Memory 2 * 1 Gb IDE harddisk, Adaptec 2940 PCI SCSI Controller.

Software, Easy CD 95 ( I also have EasyCD Pro 95 and Corel CD Creator)
Easy CD only works under Windows 95 and NT, but not for me, yes I have
upgraded Easy CD to work with the Philips recorder, I always get an
error message at the end of the writing (something like " Write error
170-00-aa-00"). Corel CD Creator would not recognize my CD-recorder
and can't be used, are there any drivers outhere?

Have anyone any tips and hints how to solve this problem other than
buying another brand of CD-recorder.

/Mats
--
---
Microsoft Network is prohibited from redistributing this work in any

2. lifting schemes for transmultiplexers

3. Problems with DAO and cdd-2000

4. "Explicit" keyword for conversion operators

5. Cdd-2000 Problems

6. Macro Swap

7. Cdd 2000 problem Please help me.

8. DISTINCT on one collum

9. Help: Problem configuring Adaptec 1535 (CDD 2000)

10. Help! Philips CDD 2000 -Reading Problems

11. Philips CDD-2000 and 80-min CDR's

12. Ricoh media good for CDD-2000???

13. ?CDD-2000 not recognized as CD-Writer?