Nero 5.5.10.42

Post by Runv » Sun, 06 Jul 2003 05:53:46

Help, I've just upgraded to the above version of nero and it is now
giving me the following error message;

there is not enough space to burn this compilation onto this medium,
please insert another medium that provides more space.

The thing is the compilation i'm trying to burn is only 600mb onto a
700mb blank cd-r80, If I use the disk imformation function it tells me
that there is more than enough space, but if I try the overburn mode
it tells me that the disk is only 250mb in size. I had no problems
until I upgraded and can find nothing about this problem on the nero
website. Any ideas?

Thanx in advance.

Nero 5.5.10.42

Post by Graham Mayo » Sun, 06 Jul 2003 17:12:54

Revert to the earlier version that worked. Nero frequently gives with one
hand and takes back with the other. You have to find a version that works
for you and stick to it.

--
<>>< ><<> ><<>
 Graham Mayor

> Help, I've just upgraded to the above version of nero and it is now
> giving me the following error message;

> there is not enough space to burn this compilation onto this medium,
> please insert another medium that provides more space.

> The thing is the compilation i'm trying to burn is only 600mb onto a
> 700mb blank cd-r80, If I use the disk imformation function it tells me
> that there is more than enough space, but if I try the overburn mode
> it tells me that the disk is only 250mb in size. I had no problems
> until I upgraded and can find nothing about this problem on the nero
> website. Any ideas?

> Thanx in advance.

Nero 5.5.10.42

Post by Arnold Mervield » Tue, 08 Jul 2003 03:35:29

Hi;

Did you install a "virtual " CD drive?
That may be the reason.

Arnold

Quote:> Help, I've just upgraded to the above version of nero and it is now
> giving me the following error message;

> there is not enough space to burn this compilation onto this medium,
> please insert another medium that provides more space.

> The thing is the compilation i'm trying to burn is only 600mb onto a
> 700mb blank cd-r80, If I use the disk imformation function it tells me
> that there is more than enough space, but if I try the overburn mode
> it tells me that the disk is only 250mb in size. I had no problems
> until I upgraded and can find nothing about this problem on the nero
> website. Any ideas?

> Thanx in advance.

Nero 5.5.10.42

Post by Jim Delan » Tue, 08 Jul 2003 08:23:51

I had some problems like this which had to do with in-cd. After I
uninstalled it I was ok.

--
__

       Jim

> Hi;

> Did you install a "virtual " CD drive?
> That may be the reason.

> Arnold

> > Help, I've just upgraded to the above version of nero and it is now
> > giving me the following error message;

> > there is not enough space to burn this compilation onto this medium,
> > please insert another medium that provides more space.

> > The thing is the compilation i'm trying to burn is only 600mb onto a
> > 700mb blank cd-r80, If I use the disk imformation function it tells me
> > that there is more than enough space, but if I try the overburn mode
> > it tells me that the disk is only 250mb in size. I had no problems
> > until I upgraded and can find nothing about this problem on the nero
> > website. Any ideas?

> > Thanx in advance.

Nero 5.5.10.42

Post by Capt Nem » Tue, 08 Jul 2003 12:18:08

What is a virtual cd drive?
What does it do / accomplish?