TASCAM CD-D4000

Post by Josephnewm » Fri, 11 Jul 2003 08:55:34

I have a few of these units, and was wondering what would be the best cdrs to
use for them?  I get buffer underuns with certain cd's and these units are not
hooked to computer.  They are duplicator machines.  I was wondering what
brands, and japanese made cdrs  would be available at certain stores, such as
staples, office depot and max and even walmart.  I dont like the infrarred cdrs
but do prefer silver faced and so on.  If you could let me know I would
appreciate it.  thank you!