data

Post by Rémy Haa » Wed, 02 Jul 2003 03:33:59

hello,

i have wrongly saved datas on a cd-rw with nero 5.5 under the format cda;
please, how can i recover my datas ??

ry

data

Post by Mike Richte » Wed, 02 Jul 2003 08:49:18

If you must crosspost, please do it correctly.

Reply posted in a.c.p.c.

> hello,

> i have wrongly saved datas on a cd-rw with nero 5.5 under the format cda;
> please, how can i recover my datas ??

> ry

Mike
--

http://www.mrichter.com/

1. DATA,AUDIO,DATA,AUDIO,DATA,AUDIO

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO COPY A CD WITH TRACKS AS
DATA
AUDIO
DATA
AUDIO
DATA
AUDIO
I NEED A 2 SECOND GAP INBETWEEN EACH TRACK INSTEAD OF THE 3 I AM GETTING.
ALSO SOME OF THE CD'S DO NOT LET ME READ THEM SO I CANT DUMP THEM ON
MY HARD DRIVE...

ANYONE GOT ANY CLUES???????????????????

HELP MUCH APPRECIATED

2. EFIS98 ?

3. CD with data, music, data

4. Modem acknowledgement messages

5. DATA,AUDIO,DATA?

6. emacs and large scheme files

7. Data & Audio & Data - How do you copy?

8. verifying hyperlinks

9. New format PC discs (Data,Audio,Data)

10. Data Visualization, System Monitoring or Data Analysis projects.

11. Backed up data using CD Burner - Data now missing from hard drive - Help!!

12. panasonic CW-7502-B, data corruption on 700 MB CD

13. Data on new "blank" CDRs