Can I burn audio files with data files at the same time??with ezcd 305

Can I burn audio files with data files at the same time??with ezcd 305

Post by Kati » Wed, 15 Sep 1999 04:00:00

I have been having a problem with my clipart files and noticed that
there are midi files in the mix.  Could this cause my testing to give
me errors?

Can I burn audio files with data files at the same time??with ezcd 305

Post by J.F. van Baarl » Thu, 16 Sep 1999 04:00:00

Quote:>I have been having a problem with my clipart files and noticed that
>there are midi files in the mix.  Could this cause my testing to give
>me errors?

No. All files are burned as data-files, the CD couldn't care less
about what's in the files. And midi-files are not (true CD-type) audio
anyway (only 44kHz 16bit stereo wave-files are), and even those can be
burned as normal data-files. Only way to do audio is to create an
audio-cd (using audio-layout in EZCDC)

1. EZCD doesn't recognize my MP3 files as audio files !

I just started using EZCD4.0. I have downloaded the MP3's I'd like to
burn. When I run EZCC Audio CD Creator, it doesn't see any audio files.
It says "There are no audio files in this folder". When, in fact, there
are about 20 .mp3 files. They are associated with Sonique (an audio
player). I'm a newbie at this...can anyone help?

Brian

2. A1200 PowerUp question

3. Audio Files + data Files

4. Status Bar at Bottom

5. CDRWIN creating multiple .cda files (audio tracks) when burning a data disc

6. Windows SVGA Drivers

7. Wrong timing of mp3 files in EZCD 4.

8. Help: Setting up new NW3.11 Server

9. my cd-r doesn't copy the audi files only data files

10. every time when i burn a BIN file the cd remains empty

11. How to burn a video file as a vcd file, to get more storage?

12. Burning CD Audio from 32 kHz audio file....

13. Nero, EZCD , CDR Juliet, Burn , long file names fail , problem,