help MCI error

Post by Ben Barr » Tue, 20 Dec 1994 12:47:34

Hi
I have a cd-rom with images on it and it requires the MS-video player
to be loaded whitch it is. the cd-rom reader is toshiba 3401b
the problem is that some of the images come up fine but other won't come
up and I set a errror. device not configure for MCI. I look in the
windows drivers list and found some MCI drivers but thay all seem to
apply to sound cards.

If you can please help

BEN BARRON

1. mci driver error

I'm using windows 3.1 with a sound leader sound card and a mitsumi cd
rom. When I use the Animals cd, whenever I go to the Movie part I get a
MCI error setting volume . After I click off the error everything seems
to work fine. Does anyone know what driver I am missing or what is
causing the error ? Also for drivers I am using Audiodrive and Voyetra ,
I used to be able to play cd's with the media player but I can no longer
do this (but I can with voyetra audio station)

2. Group permission errors

3. help windows MCI CDaudio

4. Emtex and BJ10e problems

5. need help, MCI CD driver for windows

6. Form Sizing and odd changes...?

7. ECDC, VideoCD, and MCI drivers

8. How to add a project in VSS in VS.NET Beta 2

9. "Invalid MCI device ID..." - Playing audio cd in CDROM

10. Need windows mcicda.drv MCI audio CD driver

11. MCI CD Audio with 562

12. CR-563-B Windows MCI driver is needed!!!