iso9660 and NT4

Post by ma » Tue, 21 Dec 1999 04:00:00

Dear All,
    I wrote a program that create ISO9660 CD-ROMs.
the CDs created with this program will be read on Windows 95/98 and windows
2000 but not on NT 4.

What is the deference between these implementations?

Regards

Ps: Please send one of  your replay to my email address.

1. ISO9660 and NT4

Dear All,
    I wrote a program that create ISO9660 CD-ROMs.
the CDs created with this program will be read on Windows 95/98 and windows
2000 but not on NT 4.

What is the deference between these implementations?

Regards

2. STuff 4 sale

3. Download ISO9660?

4. InfoServer and third party DAT's

5. DETAILS: Video CD Format -> ISO9660 ????

6. TEST

7. iso9660 CDs using Pinnacle RCD-1000 ?

8. ISO9660 standards and number of file limits?

9. ISO9660, Rock-Ridge and CD-DA

10. ISO9660 software

11. Need Info : reading Information directly from CDROM ISO9660 Image, CDDA, etc...

12. File Systems JOLIET & ISO9660?..