icon

Post by Kenn » Tue, 18 Jul 2000 04:00:00

The icon of cd-rom is disappeard after I installed a zip drive
and a rewritable cd-rom in my pc.
Please help !

icon

Post by Richard Troxe » Tue, 18 Jul 2000 04:00:00

With IOMEGA your lucky if that's all you lose.

Richard

1. Plex Manager Icon

I just installed Plex Manager and I now have a Plex Manager Icon on the
lower right hand part of my screen...

I can right click on it and remove it during that session, but when I
restart the machine, it reappears...

What do I change in the registry to keep that Icon from appearing??

Thanks,

Marc

2. SPECmarks....

3. Autorun.inf CD Icon

4. CD Business Crad Question

5. How to hide icons on hybrid disc

6. Merry Christmas

7. Displaying custom icon for a file in Mac

8. Clie S300-- Windows XP... Can't Connect... Please Help

9. Icon

10. autorun and disc icons

11. Change default drive icon???

12. How can I remove InCD icon from tray

13. ROM icon- how view, burn?