combo drive advice

Post by Tomasz Malerczy » Tue, 01 Jul 2003 17:33:59

hello

i would like to buy combo drive (cd+dvd) and i need an advice which
company makes better drives (your opinion)

i can choose between Samsung,Liteon,Philips or LG

thanks
Tomek

1. Advice on CD-R Combo

Yes - spelling excepted :-)

Easily

Not for the external and probably not for the internal, though it
depends on what you get with the hardware. (There is word on cabling
including some sketches posted at my CD-R site.)

of if I have them both on the same controller card?

Not on a 2940 UW.

Mike

http://mrichter.simplenet.com
CD-R http://resource.simplenet.com

2. Motorola Modems & Vanguards

3. DVD/CD-RW combo drive -=vs=- CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive

4. Training

5. Best DVD-ROM + CD-RW combo drive for < $200?

6. how to stealth port 80 Black Ice ??

7. CDRW/DVD combo drives

8. PPC conversions

9. Q: CDR/removable hard drive combos?

10. What drive/soundcard combo is best?

11. 10x CD-RW/DVD combo drives

12. hp cd-writer dvd combo 9900ci drive

13. Trounleshooting Samsung Combo 304-b Drive F/W BS02