Strange problem using NTI 2000/EZ CD Creator 5

Strange problem using NTI 2000/EZ CD Creator 5

Post by nemesisxs » Thu, 31 Jan 2002 11:29:38

Hello everybody.  I backed up two CDs on different machines using the Joliet
filesystem.  The first one, burned on my machine (P4 1.4, 512MB RAM, 40GB,
UATA100, W2K...) with Roxio Easy CD Creator 5.01 on a LG GCE8160B 16x/8x/40x
on a 16x compatible disc.  The second one was backed up on a P3-750, 128MB
DRAM, W98, 10GB using NTI CD Maker 2000 Standard.  Both burning operations
didn't report any errors before or after burning (nor in the middle of the
process).  The main problem is that some folders are inaccesible, although
the CD is completely full (you can tell, by looking at the back side of the
disc).  I guess it's a problem with the TOC or something.

Has anybody ran into this problem?  If so, are there any solutions (without
sending this disc to a data recovery expert), perhaps, downloading an
"image" and rebuilding the TOC from scratch using an utility?

Thanks in advance

NemesisXSI

1. Strange problem using NTI 2000/EZ CD Creator 5

[...]

2. C.S.Y2K Charter

3. EZ CD Creator 3.5c under Windows 2000

4. 1 Meg Agnus Help!

5. Weird problems using EZ CD Creator 3.5b

6. networking a modem

7. NTI CD-Maker Pro 3 vs EZ CD Creator

8. Summary duration question

9. Strange DVD Problems /w Hitachi GD-2000 DVD ROM Drive

10. Help! Strange error with Adaptec EZ CD Creator

11. Compatibility Issue between Ricoh CD-RW MP 6200A and NTI CD Maker 2000 Professional

12. Problem using Philips CDD-2000, help wanted...

13. Normalizing MP3 Files with NTI CD-maker 2000 Pro