WANTED: Expert on Audio and Graphics compression

WANTED: Expert on Audio and Graphics compression

Post by Len Lyons - Sun BOS Information Architectu » Sat, 24 Dec 1994 04:46:10

Multimedia Programmers:
If you have expertise in the compression of audio  & graphics files
as used in Director applications, please contact me.
File compression needed in both Mac and Windows environments.
I may have some free-lance work that you would be interested in.
IF interested send info on your relevant background.

DISCLAIMER: This work has NOTHING to do with Sun, as you
            might be led to infer from my email address.
            This is a non-corporate job I know about.
            But it would pay $$.

If you live in the Boston or NYC area it is a plus, but it is not
essential.

Please do not post replies to group... send email directly to:

Thanks,
Len