Similar problem on 2.6, sort of ......

Post by Keith Picket » Thu, 02 Dec 1999 04:00:00

I am also using cdrecord v1.6.1 on a Solaris 2.6 x86 maching (with 2 SCSI
boards installed).  I created an ISO-9660 image, turned on RockRidge, and
can read it in the  x86 CD-ROM drive.  I can't, however, read the disk in my
Windows NT 4.0 machine.  Anyone have any ideas on this problem?

Thanks in advance,

Keith

1. Mac: Adaptec Jam 2.6 is now available

MILPITAS, Calif., - July 19th, 2000 - Adaptec, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADPT), new
release of Jam software for Macintosh now offers support for USB and
FireWire CD recorders and also includes new MP3 burning capabilities. Jam
2.6's new features make it fast and simple for musicians and audio
enthusiasts to master high-quality, professional audio CDs. For more details
see http://www.adaptec.com/adaptec/press/release000719.html

Jam 2.5 customers can download the Jam 2.6 update at
http://www.adaptec.com/support/advisor/cdrupdates/jam.html

Best regards, Adrian Miller (On behalf of Adaptec Software Products Group)
Please reply to me in this newsgroup or via the Adaptec CD-R list
Adaptec CD-R community - http://www.cdrcentral.com
Adaptec CD-R Info Grid -
http://www.adaptec.com/products/overview/cdrgrid.html

2. Crashed hard drive recovery service?

3. Plexrot RW 4220 with cdrecord on solaris 2.6

4. Con someone help me with the subject and body when sending a message from a link?

5. CDR unit and driver software for solaris 2.6

6. Sun 68K asm to Amiga 68K asm

7. How to get Solaris 2.6 to recognize ISO 9660 level 1 CDs?

8. How to wait-before-dial in a Cisco 2600 w/FXS-FXO?

9. Corrupted binaries using cdrecord on Solaris 2.6

10. CD writing software for UNIX, Solaris 2.6 ??

11. Writing CD on WinNT for SUN Solaris 2.6

12. ATAPI 2.6 spec extensions for CD-R where?

13. Follow Up: Anti-Skip problem solved, sort of.