Torisan (Sanyo) CDR-CG3 Firmware

Post by Steven Machani » Wed, 08 Jan 1997 04:00:00

Can the Torisan (Sanyo) CDR-CG3 3disk 4X speed CD Rom Drive firmware be
upgrade?

If so where can I get the firmware and how?

Thanks
Steven

1. Torisan (Sanyo) CDR-SIG questions

A friend who lives a fair distance away is upgrading to a faster cd-rom
drive.  He wants to sell his Torisan (Sanyo) CDR-SIG 4X cdrom drive to
me. He no longer has the manuals and is unable to answer basic questions
for me. Can anyone let me know how compatible this drive is with
Windows95 and other software in general. Also does anyone have a tech.
support number or bulletin board number for Sanyo or Torisan?
Your help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Ken

2. 3,000,000 copies of Windows 3.1 have been sold

3. Sanyo Torisan CDR-S16 Help needed

4. PROGRAMMING INFO QUICK !!!!

5. Tired of changing your e-mail

6. Need drivers: Sanyo Torisan 4X

7. CADD Analyst - CA

8. torisan (sanyo) 4x 3cd changer problem in wn3.1

9. Trouble with Torisan/Sanyo 3CD-Changer

10. Torisan (Sanyo) changer problems

11. TORiSAN (Sanyo) 4X CD-ROM with SB16 problem - Help?

12. Anyone successfully ripped an audio cd with Latitude CPi Sanyo Torisan 20x speed???