CDRWIN 3.6a strange, strange error (Bus reset detected.) !

CDRWIN 3.6a strange, strange error (Bus reset detected.) !

Post by seve » Thu, 08 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Today I tried to make backup of one cd. I used BACKUP option in CDRWIN
and I wanted him to make ISO image and TEST burn it. After that I wanted
to burn it for real but I discovered that CDRWIN deleted ISO image. So then
I *AGAIN* pressed backup button, but this time I didn't checked TEST option.
After some time (98%) of reading (making ISO image) CDRWIN reported this
error:

Error: Unable to read DATA sectors 263979 to 263996 on device 1:4:0.
Bus reset detected.

No matter how many times I tryed to make ISO image CDRWIN kept saying this
stupid error at correctly the same position every time.

Whole CD lasts 264126 sectors.
I am using PlexWriter412c w/ NCR810 SCSI. Running under NT4.0 SP3.

Thanks in advance
Neven

---
-[ http://www.seven.hr - up to the balls web design ]
I speak for no one but myself.  If you are a lawyer,
I don't even speak for myself. If you wish to reply me
by e-mail, please remove [NO.SPAM] from my e-mail address.

1. Pioneer DVD drive scsi & strange scsi bus reset...

Hello,

i bought a scsi DVD drive 3 days ago and i've got strange problem under
Windows 98 second edition.

You know what happens when you boot your pc ? The scsi card scans the bus,
the leds of the scsi peripherals flash, ..., all is normal.
Now imagine that this problem occurs sometimes under Windows 98, i do
nothing special (copy files on my hard disk from my dvd drive or use
audiograbber to make a wav file from an audio track,...), the pc hangs for 2
seconds, the leds of the scsi peripherals flash and all return to the
normal...
except if i use directcd for example... this problem is very annoying, so if
you have any idea to help me i will thank you.

Olivier

2. linegather

3. What causes "Bus Reset Detected" error?

4. T-Mobile is #1 in my book

5. How to initialize parameterized class members?

6. Powero On, Reset or Bus Device Reset Occurred Error!!!!

7. ANSI on a //e and SSM ModemCard?

8. CDRWIN33D & Bus Reset Detected

9. CDRWIN33D & BUS RESET DETECTED

10. problem with WinOnCD 3.5 under Win NT 40 and Yamaha4260 (bus reset detected)

11. CDRWIN33D & BUS RESET DETECTED