Trouble with Torisan/Sanyo 3CD-Changer

Post by Ralph Carsten » Thu, 04 Dec 1997 04:00:00

How can I stop the drive from scanning the second tray when all I want to do
is to read the first?

Everytime I delete the second and third Drive in the Devicemanager it will
reinstall itself with the next bootup.

Help!

Trouble with Torisan/Sanyo 3CD-Changer

Post by unlis.. » Sat, 06 Dec 1997 04:00:00

On Wed, 3 Dec 1997 19:38:43 +0100, "Ralph Carstens"

>How can I stop the drive from scanning the second tray when all I want to do
>is to read the first?

>Everytime I delete the second and third Drive in the Devicemanager it will
>reinstall itself with the next bootup.

>Help!

Have you tried the SmartCD Manager (3.0) driver set?

This lets you configure the drive as 1 drive or 3 drives.

I've found that it works pretty well.  You can right-click the icon on
the taskbar and then switch to that drive bay (no more cycling).

Nick

1. torisan (sanyo) 4x 3cd changer problem in wn3.1

hi,

well, i finally learned that this particular 4x 3cd changer by torisan
is a problem child, but i already bought the lemon...

anyway, i'm having trouble installing it on my computer.  i'm working
it off a soundcard right now, standard ide interface.  the problem is
that my computer has trouble recognizing the driver.

i don't know if it's the torisan.sys file or the torisan3.vxd file.

anyone know what to do, i'd appreciate it very much...please e-mail me.

thanks,
jim

2. Looking For WorkCenter Pro 610 Printer Option

3. Torisan (Sanyo) changer problems

4. Oracle 8i When and Where

5. Torisan 3-CD Changer, can't get changer to work under Win95b

6. problem with OS/2 dvips

7. Sanyo 4X 3CD drive?

8. Subject : A-Club, Eternet, Mods

9. ANYONE ELSE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH SHUFFLING SANYO 3cd CD-ROMS?

10. Problem/Hardware/HP4020i/SanyoCDR4x 3CD

11. Need drivers: Sanyo Torisan 4X

12. Torisan (Sanyo) CDR-CG3 Firmware

13. TORiSAN (Sanyo) 4X CD-ROM with SB16 problem - Help?