Smart 100X

Post by kingfis » Sun, 18 May 1997 04:00:00

Hi,
        anyone have any experience with the Smart 100X CD-Rom from ECS ???
Wanted to get one but not too sure if it is better than the others ???

1. Smart 100X CD-ROM

Has anyone used the Smart 100X CD-ROM....

We have had these in our store for a couple of months now and are
hearing glowing reviews.  Just put one in my personal system this week
and notice a tremendous difference.

I want to know if there are any long term users and have they
experienced any quirks..

thanks,

John
www.alpinecpu.com
"We'll Meet Or Beat Any Legitimate Price"

2. Courier Scaleable on HP III

3. Smart 100X CD-Rom w/ 16.6 MB/Sec Transfer

4. Documents to Go

5. >>> SMART 100X <<< cd-rom-drive from Elitegroup? (24 x read)

6. Heeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllpppppppppp virus in winload.exe

7. Help: Mitsumi 100X will play audio disks but refuses data-cd's

8. PPP software?

9. 100X CD ROM

10. Systex 100x CDROM drive?

11. 100X CD ROM