VCD making questions

Post by Beginne » Tue, 23 Mar 1999 04:00:00

How to convert VHS tape-> avi? What kind of card I need to install?
What's the difference compare to using MPEG Enocder cards?

1. VCD making questions

!How to convert VHS tape-> avi? What kind of card I need to install?
!What's the difference compare to using MPEG Enocder cards?
!

How much money are you willing to spend to make VCD?
The lowest cost right now is video-oh, snazzi and others
(video to MPEG - however the quality is pretty low).  It
is better to capture in AVI format then compress down to MPEG.

One big investment that you have to make is hard disk farm.
Just for note a 15 mins of video will take up 2G of disk space (this
also depends on the video capture card that youre buying).

John

2. VIRTUAL REALITY

3. Clue me in on making VCD's

4. disappearing controls

5. Making VCD on Mac

6. Session Variable

7. Making VCD

8. Interdev crashes on project refresh

9. Need Help making vcd from mpgs using WinOnCD

10. Making VCD

11. making of vcd

12. warning if you are using vcd creator to create VCD