CDwriter 4x4x32 - Who makes this unit ?

Post by mail » Sun, 01 Oct 2000 04:00:00

How can I tell who makes this CD burner, so I can obtain firmware upgrades,
etc.

Thanks,
Stan Miller

CDwriter 4x4x32 - Who makes this unit ?

Post by $ » Mon, 02 Oct 2000 04:00:00

download CDRWin from http://www.goldenhawk.com.  There is a button which will
tell you the CD evices and settings' you are using.  This should at least give
you the brand and the firmware installed.

I'm sure others will post other ways.....

--
Brian S. Graham Entertainment
Spam-Haters reply to: dj at knoxvillewedding dot com

CDwriter 4x4x32 - Who makes this unit ?

Post by Shau » Mon, 09 Oct 2000 00:56:17

Quote:> How can I tell who makes this CD burner, so I can obtain firmware
upgrades,
> etc.

> Thanks,
> Stan Miller

Safest thing to do is open your computer and read the label on the casing of
the CD burner... should have a company name and model number.

Most CD Burners (all?) should have the model and manufacturer in its
firmware anyway, which can be seen in the Windows Device Manager, in the
CDROMs entry.

Shaun