Need Info for Pionner DR-U12X or OEM DR-466 !

Need Info for Pionner DR-U12X or OEM DR-466 !

Post by Mik » Fri, 24 Jan 1997 04:00:00

        I was wondering if anyone can tell me if Pionner  12x SCSI
cd-rom can do digital-audio extraction and what speed (Pionner 10x
can do  5x DAE )?
[Info from -->
http://www.tardis.ed.ac.uk/~psyche/pc/cdrom/CDDAresults.html]

   I would like to make cd to cd copy with my recorder  (Yamaha 102).
Can someone tell me if I can just use the drive with an Adaptec AHA
2940U which i have connect  my Yamaha ?

There is any  problem (?)  if i connect both CD-ROMs to the same
Controller (Adaptec 2940U) because i hear from someone that Recorder
must be connect alone to the controller ?

If there is no problem with that can i connect and my scanner HP 4P to
Adaptec ?

There is any  problem (?)  if i connect both CD-ROMs to the same
Controller (Adaptec 2940U) and do CD to CD copy?

If anyone can post and email, that would be great.

Or

1. Need Info for Pionner DR-U12X or OEM DR-466 !

[...]

2. Is there a IDL .pro-file mode around

3. Need Info for Pionner DR-U12X or OEM DR-444 !

4. Slow cable modem connection with Cisco 1720

5. Good deal?

6. Forms authentication and Robots

7. Pioneer DR-466/DR-U12x and CAV-Mode

8. Problem playing audio cd's with Pioneer DR-U12X / DR-466

9. Which? pioneer DR-533 or DR-466

10. Pioneer DR-U12X OEM Jumper settings

11. DR-466 Vibration Sensor