mci driver error

Post by Don Ber » Fri, 21 Oct 1994 22:20:05

I'm using windows 3.1 with a sound leader sound card and a mitsumi cd
rom. When I use the Animals cd, whenever I go to the Movie part I get a
MCI error setting volume . After I click off the error everything seems
to work fine. Does anyone know what driver I am missing or what is
causing the error ? Also for drivers I am using Audiodrive and Voyetra ,
I used to be able to play cd's with the media player but I can no longer
do this (but I can with voyetra audio station)

1. help MCI error

Hi
I have a cd-rom with images on it and it requires the MS-video player
to be loaded whitch it is. the cd-rom reader is toshiba 3401b
the problem is that some of the images come up fine but other won't come
up and I set a errror. device not configure for MCI. I look in the
windows drivers list and found some MCI drivers but thay all seem to
apply to sound cards.

If you can please help

BEN BARRON

2. VXWTask vs task lifecycle

3. ECDC, VideoCD, and MCI drivers

4. Find group membership (or lack of) for people?

5. Need windows mcicda.drv MCI audio CD driver

6. Special Issue:Believing on the Basis of the Evidence

7. CR-563-B Windows MCI driver is needed!!!

8. Help me With The Math

9. Need an MCI CD-Audio driver!

10. MCI driver for Windows

11. NO MCI Driver, No CD Audio

12. MCI CD audio driver

13. need help, MCI CD driver for windows