Sony DW-U10A any good?

Post by Rudy Am » Fri, 20 Jun 2003 12:49:49

Is the new Sony DW-U10a DVD +/- RW drive any good?  Anyone has any
experience with it?

-RA

1. Sony DVD RW DW-U10A

I have this DVD burner but would like to flash to the latest firmware.
I was told it's the same as the DRU-500A, but when I downloaded the
update for it the installer would not recognize the DW-U10A so I could
not do the update. As I understand it the update should permit the
burn speed to be increased from 2.4X to 4X.

So, anyone know the real skinny on this?

Thanks,

Brian Stirling

2. Grab DOS Screen under Win95/NT

3. about the dw-u10a

4. Error Message, What does it mean

5. Drivers for Pioneer DW-S114X (Linux, Solaris?)

6. datebook now won't syncronize!

7. Pioneer DW-S-114-X

8. ipconnect for novell?

9. Sony CRX140 8/4/32 SCSI...good DAE?