CD-ROM sofware supplier

Post by Vicki Wild » Thu, 23 May 1996 04:00:00

Hi folks,

I have a DRM610 Pioneer CD changer that I wanted to hook up to my Unix
box, running Solaris 2.4.

I sussed out one or two suppliers in Australia who were, well, less than
helpful.

However, through the news (bless it's little cotton sox) I made contact
with an excellent supplier.

They were able to give us the software to run it, plus help us with
troubleshooting (the DRM610 is a dinosaur these days)

So, this is an unashamed plug for...

Nissi Denki (S) Pte Ltd
BLK 4010, Techplace 1 #03-01
Ang Mo Kio Ave 10, Singapore 569626
Tel 065 5525471
Fax 065 5525486

and I have been dealing with

who has been extremely helpful...

Cheers
Vicki

--
Vicki Wilder
Information Technology Officer

GPO Box 252C
Hobart TAS 7001
Ph Nat 002 207885
Ph Intl 61 02 207885
Fax Nat 002 202902

1. Need sofware for Reveal cd-rom

Hoodoo Gus,

  Do a search you should be able to find them. I did a search for a
Reveal/Goldstar GCD-R420B 2x CD ROM drive and found the DOS drivers for
it, eventually.

  Later.

--
  Good Luck.

Joseph M. Spreng

"If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks
like a duck you've got a duck." -- Dan Rather

2. TCL/TK or FORMS 4.5 or SAS/AF - Which is best?

3. UK CD-ROM Suppliers - my findings

4. Can Two Back Office SB Servers Live Happily ever after

5. Looking for Sony CD-ROM discman supplier

6. VB App Running on Terminal Server

7. looking for a CD-ROM manufacturer or supplier

8. NLSP Case Study?

9. Suppliers for PC IDE CD-ROM drive wanted

10. WANTED ! CD-ROM SUPPLIER

11. CD ROM audio cable suppliers in the UK.

12. Command line CD writing sofware for Solaris

13. Audio CD sofware