my cd-r doesn't copy the audi files only data files

my cd-r doesn't copy the audi files only data files

Post by Jung » Tue, 12 Oct 1999 04:00:00

my cd-r came along with my computer that purchased from gateway.

it's been good but about a few months ago, i can't copy any audio cds.

it still works for data transfer.

please respond

                      http://www.help.com/

my cd-r doesn't copy the audi files only data files

Post by Mike Richte » Tue, 12 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Please tell us what you mean and what you use so we can help.

1) How are you copying?
2) What s/w are you using?
3) What hardware is involved?
4) What happens why you try to make a copy?

There may be more questions, but not until you answer those.

Mike

--

http://mrichter.simplenet.com
CD-R http://resource.simplenet.com

my cd-r doesn't copy the audi files only data files

Post by SatC » Tue, 12 Oct 1999 04:00:00

We need more details... What's the exact problem? Error messages...

Probably it's your CD-ROM not supporting DAE (Digital Audio Extraction)...

SatCP
http://come.to/satcp
Here you'll find brief descriptions and download locations of the best CD-R
burning software, what software to use for what job and other useful CD-R
info.

Quote:> my cd-r came along with my computer that purchased from gateway.

Post by Dick Lu » Thu, 14 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Quote:>my cd-r came along with my computer that purchased from gateway.

>it's been good but about a few months ago, i can't copy any audio cds.

>it still works for data transfer.

>please respond

Send it in for checkup.

1. EZCD doesn't recognize my MP3 files as audio files !

I just started using EZCD4.0. I have downloaded the MP3's I'd like to
burn. When I run EZCC Audio CD Creator, it doesn't see any audio files.
It says "There are no audio files in this folder". When, in fact, there
are about 20 .mp3 files. They are associated with Sonique (an audio
player). I'm a newbie at this...can anyone help?

Brian

2. Setting the Current Directory

3. Can't copy files from Norton File Manager

4. need usb bulk-pipe based video source code

5. Can I burn audio files with data files at the same time??with ezcd 305

6. ARC file format?

7. Audio Files + data Files

8. Easy CD Creator 4.01(202) Copying Files(Reading Files) Speed Problem

9. EZCDpro ISO files copy to disk as ISO file and are useless

10. Easy CD Pro doesn't read WAV files correctly!

11. EZCDpro ISO files copy to disk as ISO file and are useless

12. Copying wav files to audio image files