Easy CD Pro 2.11b upgrade problems

Post by v.. » Sun, 20 Jul 1997 04:00:00

I have a copy of EAsy Cd Pro 2.0.053 which I purchased directly from
Adaptec. When I tried to upgrade to version 2.11b using the upgrade
file from the Adaptec website I got an error message telling me that I
should go out a buy a full registered version of the program before I
can upgrade. What gives here? Did I not purchase a full version from
Adaptec???

Easy CD Pro 2.11b upgrade problems

Post by Dave Ulme » Thu, 24 Jul 1997 04:00:00

Quote:>I have a copy of EAsy Cd Pro 2.0.053 which I purchased directly from
>Adaptec. When I tried to upgrade to version 2.11b using the upgrade
>file from the Adaptec website I got an error message telling me that I
>should go out a buy a full registered version of the program before I
>can upgrade. What gives here? Did I not purchase a full version from
>Adaptec???

we'll take care of it.

-- D