Has Anyone Burned Moto Racer 2 Successfully?

Has Anyone Burned Moto Racer 2 Successfully?

Post by Dtrade » Tue, 20 Apr 1999 04:00:00

I have the US version. I tried Nero. I burned the image to my HDD and then a
cd.
The game still asks for me to insert the disk to play the game. I tried a crack
for it but its a no go. If anyone out there has done this successfully, please
tell me exactly how you did it. TIA

=======================================
"Forget 911.....I dial .357
"Trespassers will be shot.Survivors will be shot again."

=======================================

Has Anyone Burned Moto Racer 2 Successfully?

Post by N.. » Sat, 01 May 1999 04:00:00

Quote:>I have the US version. I tried Nero. I burned the image to my HDD and then a
>cd.
>The game still asks for me to insert the disk to play the game. I tried a crack
>for it but its a no go. If anyone out there has done this successfully, please
>tell me exactly how you did it. TIA

go here http://www.gamecopyworld.com/
Quote:

>=======================================
>"Forget 911.....I dial .357
>"Trespassers will be shot.Survivors will be shot again."

>=======================================

1. Anyone copy Moto-Racer cd?

I have tried copying Moto-Racer with CDRwin 3.4C and Easy CD Pro
Deluxe 3.01b to no avail.  Has anyone done this and if so what soft-
ware did they use?

regards,
Owen Jones

2. internet to easylink gateway?

3. About moto racer

4. Delay time in DSK TI C50 Board

5. Moto Racer: How to copy to CD-R

6. Cacheman

7. Moto Racer: How to copy on CD-R

8. IBM Adds SMP Capabilities to OS/2 Warp Server

9. Moto Racer 2

10. PSX Moto Racer 2

11. Moto racer

12. Backup MOTO Racer