Data Visualization, System Monitoring or Data Analysis projects.

Data Visualization, System Monitoring or Data Analysis projects.

Post by Info » Tue, 05 Jun 2001 15:08:35

Dear Colleagues:

Have you done or thought of any Data Visualization, System Monitoring or
Data Analysis project lately?  If you do, visit our WEB site at

http://www.timeinfo.com

TimeInfo researches and develops a suite of products (code name: InfoDeep)
as turnkey solutions for user to perform Data Visualization, System
Monitoring and Data Analysis over the corporate network and
intranet/internet in real-time.  We provide industrial-strength high quality
software products for you to monitor and analyze a large volume of data
anytime and from anywhere around the globe.

Applicable market and applications include, but are not limited to:

(1) Manufacturing: oil, chemical, pharmaceutical, auto, semiconductor,
electronics, etc.
(2) Financial: stock, mutual funds, indexes, commodity.
(3) Telecom/Internet: PDA, WEB enabled devices
(4) Secure data analysis over the Internet.
(5) Others: Scientific research, high education, social study, etc.

1. DATA,AUDIO,DATA,AUDIO,DATA,AUDIO

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO COPY A CD WITH TRACKS AS
DATA
AUDIO
DATA
AUDIO
DATA
AUDIO
I NEED A 2 SECOND GAP INBETWEEN EACH TRACK INSTEAD OF THE 3 I AM GETTING.
ALSO SOME OF THE CD'S DO NOT LET ME READ THEM SO I CANT DUMP THEM ON
MY HARD DRIVE...

ANYONE GOT ANY CLUES???????????????????

HELP MUCH APPRECIATED

2. HELP: MSVC Timer Proc Callback functions

3. Wanted : Offshore data entry , scanning, CD mastering projects

4. Sendmail SMTP AUTH

5. CD with data, music, data

6. side by side diff editor

7. DATA,AUDIO,DATA?

8. ostringstream <ctime> example code private problem

9. Data & Audio & Data - How do you copy?

10. New format PC discs (Data,Audio,Data)

11. Backed up data using CD Burner - Data now missing from hard drive - Help!!

12. Transferring data files between systems

13. Help...Acer 787E CDROM doesn't read data anymore and locks up my system.