Nero 5 5 9 9 cover designer lost help file can any one help??

Post by dia » Wed, 07 May 2003 11:28:18

Nero 5 5 9 9  cover designer  lost help file can any one help??

CoverDes.HLP  is the file I need...

reply to eztone at hotmail dot com

Nero 5 5 9 9 cover designer lost help file can any one help??

Post by Andreas Man » Wed, 07 May 2003 13:49:49

Quote:> Nero 5 5 9 9  cover designer  lost help file can any one help??

> CoverDes.HLP  is the file I need...

Just take it from Nero's home: www.nero.com or ftp.nero.com
It's version 5.5.10.28

Regards, Andreas

1. Nero Cover Designer track list help

After burning an audio CD I'd like to have the Cover Designer
create a track list from the listing of the directory that
contains the wave files that were just burnt.

All I want to do is print the song list on the "inlay." The
docs aren't very clear and I'm really confused.

I'll be greatful for any help you can give me on this.

Thank you for your attention.

--
Brad

-----==  Over 80,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different Servers!  ==-----

2. Goldmine integration on pocket PC

3. Nero 5 cover designer and .cdc files

4. TSP Question...

5. Setting deafult cover designer in Nero

6. PCPlus: Exit to DOS from Term mode?

7. Nero Cover Designer

8. Nero Cover Designer templates

9. No Cover Designer in Nero 5.5.10.20?