TORISAN CDR-S16 Driver Needed! Help!

Post by jgor » Thu, 19 Sep 1996 04:00:00

I bought a 6X IDE CD-Rom, Torisan, which I think is with Sanyo.
The Model is CDR-S16.

I have no drivers. Would like them for DOS, Windows, ect....
Please help if you can!

1. Sanyo Torisan CDR-S16 Help needed

Greetings!

I have a Sanyo Torisan CDR-S16 model CD Rom burner that I received as a
gift. Unfortuently I do not have, nor do I know what type of CDR
Burning software works with this CDR.

I have tryed using ADAPTECS Easy CD Creater but it does not recognize
the Torisan as being a burner.

If anyone knows what software will work on this CDR I would really
appreachiate it. I can use it as a CD Rom drive just fine.

Thanks

BA

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

2. How to best use Distiller with NT 4?

3. Orbix vs Visibroker

4. Need Win95 driver for Torisan CDR-S1G

5. money

6. Need drivers: Sanyo Torisan 4X

7. Web Based Survey

8. Torisan driver needed

9. Need Win95 driver for Torisan (Sanyo) S1G cd rom

10. Help: NEC CDR-1400 8x CD-ROM ide driver needed

11. Help! Need Yamaha CDR-100 drivers for Win95